My hot Wife and black guy

My hot Wife has been talking about black guys for quite a long now.One day I decided to share my wife with a black guy.The problem was to find a perfect black guy who can bang my wife with trust and no problems.Me went to market and luckily I got one tall black guy.After formal chat and a cup of tea,I told my fantasy to the black guy.The guy quickly agreed to bang my hot wife.He came to out house with me and My Hot Wife loved that guy.A couple of times my wife got massage from that guy.The black guy was perfect to give a hot wife massage before sex.I was capturing the whole scene in my handy-cam.I was shocked to see his monster's tool when my wife got it out of his pants.He was twice in length to me and width also.My wife had been banged by him in all positions.Thanks for these wife massage stories of my hot wife

My Hot Wife

Wife swap

Wife Massage stories






My hot wife

Powered by Blogger.