Home » , , » Recent Additions

Recent Additions

Now I have grabbed your attention with a picture of an unknown lovely lady with a lovely bottom, I can tell you of some recent additions to the blog.


If you haven't noticed there is now a way of contacting me through email, via a link at the side of the page. This link produces a form that can be filled in and your message is sent to me at the speed of light.

The other addition is a Twitter feed at the bottom of the column on the right of the main posting area's. I'm new to Twitter and it very lonely without followers, so if you have a account please add me, you can find my profile by following this link. The Twitter account is set up to post updates from the blog as well my general tweets. it would be great to get to know the people that follow the blog.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.