Home » » Wet Knickers

Wet Knickers

I know it is not everyone's fancy but I rather interested in water sports. I love the idea of pee play so finding that a girl had a damp patch on her knickers or being pissed on by a woman or even peeing on a woman.

(Picture Credit; Wetting her Panties)

It is another one of those things that goes back to my formative years, not that I was pissed on back then, but a general interest that was awoken in me back then.It was the day a girl asked me if I had seen her piss, which I hadn't, but it made me think what it would be like to see a female piss and more.

As the years went on I got to watch girl sitting on the toilet pissing, but somehow I never mentioned that I wanted to be closer to their piss. I just couldn't bring myself to tell them I wanted to be pissed on and in return piss on them.

I know I would enjoy the feeling watersports will bring. The closest I got is a  girlfriend  that seemed to joke that she would piss on me, not knowing that would fulfill my fantasy, but it never came to pass. I was left frustrated, still not knowing, but highly aroused by the idea.

I can image what it feels like and it gives me a massive erection when I read about it or watch videos about it. That feeling of some warm forbidden fruit falling on your body in the form of a golden shower of piss. It just such a turn on. I just hope it happens and exceeds all my expectations.

So now it is out and I have confessed to the world. You will have to watch this space to see if anything comes of it but it is great to be out. Who said blogging can't be liberating.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.